Sr Analyst, Healthcare AnalyticsLong Beach, California Job ID 1904048
Work on Molina’s enterprise analytics projects, in an agile environment where you’re leveraging your business analysis skills to understand the customer’s needs to build and maintain dashboards / tools. Our focus is to enable our customers to better understand their business, make data driven decisions, and become more efficient.
The Sr. Analyst is a fundamental team member on the Customer Engagement & Value team. This person is responsible for our maintaining and enhancing our executive dashboard and data cubes. The Sr. Analyst is empowered to help guide our business teams in making valuable and quality products.
Responsibilities for this position are:
- Gathers requirements
with stakeholders and relays requirements to developers
Works with developers to implement features
- Ensures developers deliver quality products
- Focus on adoption efforts for products, including training business teams
- Provides support in planning projects with Lead Analyst on ensuring we’re delivering value
- Runs the change management process
- 2-3 years of experience of requirements gathering
- 2-4 years of business analysis experience
- Some technical knowledge on relational databases
- Basic understanding of SQL
- Shows effective communication skills
- Demonstration of strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong organizational skills as you’ll be put into a wide array of projects
- Quick learner as you’ll be working with a wide variety of data and businesses and need to gain an understanding quickly
- Worked with healthcare data
- Creating dashboards with PowerBI, Tableau or other software
- Leading requirement gathering sessions with director level or higher
- Experienced with relational databases and designing datasets to meet requirements
- Worked in an agile environment
To all current Molina employees: If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply through the intranet job listing.
Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.