Sr Analyst, FinanceLong Beach, California Job ID 1902901
Responsible for analysis of financial reports, trend, and opportunities. Includes evaluation of and recommendations relating to business opportunities, investments, financial regulations, and similar financial projects or programs. Duties include gathering, interpreting, and evaluating financial information; generating forecasts and analyzes trends in sales, finance and other areas of business; Creating financial models for future business planning decisions in areas such as new product development, new marketing strategies, etc.
- Financial analysis – prepares analysis utilizing financial analysis tools to provide management with an explanation and summary of Company’s current financial performance.
- Maintains financial models – P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash Flows
- Support in the preparation and development of annual planning and quarterly forecasting
- Develops analysis of financial trends and results in both internal and external data
- Ad hoc reporting
- Assists with improvements for operational efficiencies and process improvements
- Problem solving, analytical ability and interpersonal skills are important to perform successfully in this position.
- Must be able to function independently and manage multiple projects and deadlines.
- Demonstrated adaptability and flexibility to changes and responses to new ideas and approaches.
- Ability to clearly present data, findings and trends. Strong writing skills.
Preferred License, Certification, Association
To all current Molina employees: If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply through the intranet job listing.
Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.