Sr Analyst, Business (REMOTE)Job ID 2000759
Responsible for gathering, documenting and understanding business requirements including how Custom MCG, AutoQ, Interest Utility and Encounter solutions work from end-to-end from a business and functional perspective. Responsible for the implementation of customized claims processing solutions.
- Create business, functional and report requirement documents (BRD, FRD, RRD) related to customized claims processes and interpret for the development team.
- Facilitate BRD, FRD and RRD review meetings with end-users, stakeholders, leadership, operations and IT
- Communicate requirements accurately to all types and levels of staff (e.g. operations staff, IT staff, executive management, etc.)
- Understand reporting requirements
- Understand and articulate the testing requirements from a business perspective
- Knowledge of each and every component of the solution, the purpose of the component, and how it fits in the overall solution
- Ability to describe the functional requirements of the solution
- Ability to describe the QNXT configuration required and able to educate someone on how to perform the configuration if needed.
- QNXT: Know how all of the modules in QNXT that are related to the solution.
- Have complete understanding of the logical schema that is created to support the solution.
- Understand File Load processes: Be able to describe at a functional level, what the process is “supposed to do”.
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
Graduate Degree or equivalent experience
To all current Molina employees: If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply through the intranet job listing.
Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.