Sr. Abstractor, HEDIS Clinical Training - Remote in Central or East RegionJob ID 1904516
Molina's HEDIS training team functions are to oversee regional/plan training in preparation for HEDIS and HEDIS like projects; ensures maintenance of training materials/job aids/processes in accordance with NCQA technical specifications as well as auditor standards.
The Senior Abstractor/Trainer contributes to the HEDIS projects by ensuring all medical records abstraction team members are trained consistently.
• Performs the lead role in the coordination and preparation of the HEDIS measure review job aides, guides and processes, ensuring standardization of all documentation for all teams.
• Participates in meetings with vendors for the medical record collection process.
• Assists Manager and Supervisor(s) in training and takes the lead role in these activities.
• Works with the National Over read team to monitor accuracy of abstracted records as required by specifications; Utilizing examples and trends from the over read team to incorporate into the training of team members.
• Participates in scheduled meetings with the National Over read team, National Training Team, Regional HEDIS team, vendors and HEDIS auditors.
• Ensures all standardized training, job aids and documentation are up to date, accurate and approved by the auditors as well as submitted to the roadmap for NCQA.
• Must be willing to travel 25% of the time to provide onsite training to states within assigned region
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
• Min. 3 years experience in healthcare with minimum 2 years experience in health plan quality improvement, managed care or equivalent experience.
• Min. 1 year experience in Training.
2 years coding and medical record abstraction experience.
• 1 year managed care experience.
• Advanced knowledge of HEDIS and NCQA.
Preferred License, Certification, Association
Active RN license for the State(s) of residence/employment
To all current Molina employees: If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply through the intranet job listing.
Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.