Specialist, Premium BillingLong Beach, California Job ID 1903916
Responsible for administering claims payments, maintaining claim records, and providing counsel to claimants regarding coverage amount and benefit interpretation. Monitors and controls backlog and workflow of claims. Ensures that claims are settled in a timely fashion and in accordance with cost control standards.
• Processes daily enrollee invoices and premium reconciliation for Marketplace members.
• Performs month-end invoicing and accuracy audits.
• Supports Member Service representatives to help them resolve member inquiries.
• Assists in resolution of escalated premium issues with Appeals and Grievances team.
• Guides and collaborates with Enrollment team to resolve eligibility issues affecting premium billing.
HS Diploma or GED
Associate's Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
To all current Molina employees: If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply through the intranet job listing.
Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.