Senior Engineer, EIS (Hadoop Administrator)Long Beach, California Job ID 1904392
Builds company specific systems and technology expertise across multiple infrastructure and development disciplines
• Responsible for support troubleshooting and incident resolution.
• Contributes to on-call rotation schedules and off-hour support activities.
• Provides expertise on systems technologies and scripting languages.
• Contributes to tactical build and configuration activities.
• Contributes to aligning systems implementations with licensing and design requirements.
• Contributes to alignment with project methodologies and change management processes.
• Contributes to organize, manage and lead cross-team project tasks and deliverables.
• Contributes to the Infrastructure Solution Architect project design function.
• Contributes to solution architecture delivery within project management methodologies and timelines.
• Contributes to strategic planning for architecture standards, roadmaps, budgets, programs and projects.
• Contributes to and provides ownership of technical design solutions and documentation.
• Contributes to solutions for detailed technical peer review committees.
• Contributes expertise of industry trends such as cloud technologies, automation, agile methodologies, etc.
• Provides support for environment maintenance, problem management and incident resolution.
• Provides cross-organization teamwork, collaboration, communication and leadership.
• Provides constructive feedback on people, process and technology for continuous improvement.
• Bachelor's Degree.
• 5-7years of IT technical experience with IT enterprise infrastructure.
• Industry certifications preferred.
To all current Molina employees: If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply through the intranet job listing.
Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.