Self-Directed Personal Care RN - Remote in Milwaukee County, WIMolina Healthcare Milwaukee, Wisconsin Job ID 2006532
TMG by Molina Healthcare is seeking a Self-Directed Personal Care (SDPC) Registered Nurse (RN) who lives in Milwaukee County, Wisconsin (or bordering counties).
The SDPC RN is responsible for providing self-directed personal care nursing services to IRIS participants including, but not limited to, those services specific to participation in the 1915j Self-Directed Medicaid Personal Care Program. The SDPC RN is responsible for administering the Wisconsin Personal Care Screening Tool; creating personal care, person-centered plans of care called My Cares; managing a caseload of participants called a My Cares Group (MCG), providing education and training for all program participants and care providers and documenting activities and services in compliance with state and federal regulations.
- Provide assessments and oversight to the My Cares Groups by administering the Wisconsin Personal Care Screening Tool and addendums as required
- Document assessment as required by individual tool and Department of Health Services policies
- Complete oversight visits and calls as required.
- Oversee a My Cares Group of participants, develop individual plans of care, ensures physician orders for care are obtained and review and revise plans of care as needed.
- Comply with all DHS policies and TMG SDPC Guidelines, procedures and practices along with documentation and program regulations.
- Provide training to participants or care providers as requested and provides educational materials as needed.
- Track departmental requests, provide reports and summaries, develop documents, and participate in discussions and problem solving regarding program development and implementation.
- Complete other duties as assigned.
- 25- 40% local travel required.
Graduate from an Accredited School of Nursing. Bachelor's Degree in Nursing preferred.
1-3 years RN experience in home care, hospice or managed care.
Required License, Certification, Association
Active, unrestricted Wisconsin Registered Nursing (RN) license in good standing.
Must have valid driver's license with good driving record and be able to drive within applicable state or locality with reliable transportation.
Bachelor's Degree in Nursing
Experience providing care through the Wisconsin Medicaid Personal Care Program.
Preferred License, Certification, Association
Certified Case Manager (CCM)
To all current Molina employees: If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply through the intranet job listing.
Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.
Molina Healthcare is a nationwide fortune 500 organization with a mission to provide quality healthcare to people receiving government assistance. If you are seeking a meaningful opportunity in a team-oriented environment, come be a part of a highly engaged workforce dedicated to our mission. Bring your passion and talents and together we can make a difference in the lives of others. Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.Job Type: Full Time Posting Date: 01/20/2021