Sales Manager, Medicare National Distribution - National RemoteMolina Healthcare Job ID 2003420
The Distribution Manager at Molina Healthcare will be a critical team member responsible for making Molina a market leader in the different products that Molina offers in the Marketplace and Medicare space. This individual will be part of a rapidly growing business unit that will execute on Molina's Medicare national broker distribution strategy with National Marketing Organizations (NMO's) and other topline distributors. He/she will recruit, train, and motivate a group of external distributors/wholesalers that will deliver industry leading results via business development activities.
• Prospecting, appoints and manages agency relationships to achieve sales and profitability objectives.
• Develop and execute a market level distribution strategy that drives significant sales growth of Marketplace and Medicare products with accounts.
• Build and maintain strong, focused relationships with distributors at all levels
• Participate in planning and execution with internal business units in order to drive growth and profit growth
• Develop and execute sales plan with each NMO partner to help contribute to our corporate objective.
• Maintain up-to-date knowledge of local market trends, competitive intelligence, core product strategies, and other indicators ensuring a competitive edge.
• Represent our organization at trade shows and industry events
• Develop and manage national co-op marketing strategy (strategy, management & communication)
• Ensure National Marketing Organizations and other top line distributors follow CMS and State Guidelines, along with basic ethical sales practices
• Collaborate with Marketing to develop marketing opportunities for National Marketing Organizations and other top line distributors
• Bachelor's degree required
• 10+ years' experience securing and retaining National Marketing Organizations to market Medicare or Marketplace products
• Must be able to demonstrate critical, strategic thinking skills to drive positive outcomes with key NMO partners
• Build strong working relationships with internal and external partners, driving positive energy through influential leadership
• Strong presentation and public speaking skills
• Strategic thinker capable of developing long term and best in class distribution relationships
• 60% travel required
Required License, Certification, Association
• Must be insurance licensed. If not must get license within 90 days after start date.
Advanced degree desirable
To all current Molina employees: If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply through the intranet job listing.
Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.