Reporting & Analytics Manager (REMOTE)Long Beach, California Job ID 1904160
Collects, validates, analyzes, and organizes data into meaningful reports for management decision making as well as designing, developing, testing and deploying reports to provider networks and other end users for operational and strategic analysis.
Manages and provides direct oversight of Healthcare Reporting Team activities and personnel. Provides technical expertise, manages relationships with operational leaders and staff. Directs staff assigned to their projects, maintains internal work plans as well as project work plans to meet reporting needs of the Health Plan. Provides analysis and estimates on steady state and future requests. Resource to HCS staff for mentoring, coaching, and analysis questions. Personally accountable for accuracy for the Reporting department. Responsible for staff time keeping, performance coaching, development and career paths.
• Creates stored procedures, functions and queries.
• Writes and maintains database stored procedures, functions and queries.
• Acquires overall understanding of Health PAS.
• Establishes documentation for best practices, lessons learned, and DDI documents.
• Performs other duties as assigned by the SQL Development Manager.
• Provides peer review and unit test scripts.
• Successfully completes training courses set forth by SQL Development Manager.
• Maintains SharePoint sites.
• Performs brown bag training sessions for junior staff.
• May work independently or cooperatively with other software developers, often assuming technical and project leadership roles.
• May function as a technical consultant or researcher.
• Considered a SQL GURU.
• Leads in gathering requirements, technical requirements and works directly with Business Architects within MITA areas.
• Strong analytical, technical, and interpersonal skills
• Strong leadership capabilities
• Ability to initiate and maintain cross-team relationships
• Must be highly motivated and results-oriented
• Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Economics, Math, Computer Science, Information Systems or related field
• 5 years increasingly complex database and data management responsibilities, including compiling data, creating reports and displaying information
• 3-plus years healthcare industry background
• 3-plus years managed care experience, preferably working with the Medicaid product
• Knowledge of state encounter submission process.
• Knowledge of SQL & QNXT
• Masters' Degree in Finance, Economics, Math, Computer Science, Information Systems or related field.
3 – 5 years supervisory experience
To all current Molina employees: If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply through the intranet job listing.
Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.