Reporting & Analytics Director (REMOTE)Long Beach, California Job ID 1904161
Collects, validates, analyzes, and organizes data into meaningful reports for management decision making as well as designing, developing, testing and deploying reports to provider networks and other end users for operational and strategic analysis.
The Director of Reporting & Analytics is a key leader within the organization. This person is empowered to advise senior management and other departments on reporting and analytics strategies in support of various business initiatives.
The position's essential functions are as follows:
• Works with senior executives, Vice Presidents and AVPs across the enterprise to determine reporting and analysis needs
• Manages functional departments. Mentors, coaches, and provides guidance regarding financial reporting and analysis
• Sets goals and plans of reporting and analysis business units in alignment with the operating plan, budget, and regulatory requirements
• Sets direction of reporting design, nomenclature, approach, requirements gathering, end-user communications protocols, release schedules and change management process
• Sets direction of reporting quality assurance process to minimize end-user error identification
• Sets direction of report change management process
• Sets up process and direction to report score risk areas prospectively in timely and concise manner
• Ultimately responsible for quality assurance for all reports generated by staff reporting to this position
• Functions as subject matter expert on finance and analytics topics. Able to teach financial/technical information
• Escalates gaps in projects to VP and senior management when identified
• Implements strategies to ensure service level benchmarks for report turn-around are met. Demonstrates best practices and collaboration on projects
Bachelor's degree in IT or Analytics field or equivalent experience
• Minimum 3 years management experience
• Minimum of 3 years experience in Reporting and Analytics
• Minimum of 1 year experience in Health Care Industry
Clinical degree or advanced IT degree or advanced public health or health care administration degree preferred
To all current Molina employees: If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply through the intranet job listing.
Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.