Proposal ManagerMolina Healthcare Job ID 2005193
Assists Proposal Director (PD) in the administrative aspects of managing the entire process of the development and submission of complex, large-scale Medicaid proposals from RFP release to proposal delivery and through any additional protest periods. Assists with critical documentation and resource management, and in ensuring 100% compliance with proposal requirements.
Must have strong attention to detail, problem-solving skills, and ability to multi-task in demanding, deadline-driven situations. Must also have professional, solid, and clear communication skills to effectively assist in leading large groups of subject matter experts and executive leadership. Must be very dependable and possess exceptional customer service skills. Willingness to work extended hours and assist team members in meeting deadlines as necessary. Reports to and coordinates with Director, as required, serving as a proxy in his/her absence, as necessary. As the PM progresses in skills and abilities within the role, may be called on to manage the on-time submission of smaller scale RFP and RFI proposals for government-sponsored managed care programs.
- Analyzes RFPs and assists PD in applying appropriate proposal process and procedures
- Assists in providing overall guidance to staff members assigned to specific proposal projects
- Responsible for the initial draft and maintenance of documentation, including Executive Calendar and Work Plan
- Responsible for scheduling meetings and taking comprehensive, high-quality notes
- Schedules discussion and assists in gathering any questions to the state regarding the RFP
- Assists PD in all color reviews, as needed, including scheduling meetings and coordinating notetaking
- Assists PD in coordinating with Editorial, Graphics, and Production
- Maintains SharePoint site following established naming conventions and file organization / structure
- Applies critical thinking skills to assess risks and escalate them to the PD as appropriate
- Other duties as assigned
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
2-3 years of proposal management or applicable experience
Additional course work and training in communications and management/administration
Proposal management/production experience in healthcare and Medicaid
To all current Molina employees: If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply through the intranet job listing.
Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.
Molina Healthcare is a nationwide fortune 500 organization with a mission to provide quality healthcare to people receiving government assistance. If you are seeking a meaningful opportunity in a team-oriented environment, come be a part of a highly engaged workforce dedicated to our mission. Bring your passion and talents and together we can make a difference in the lives of others. Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.Job Type: Full Time Posting Date: 11/10/2020
ABOUT OUR LOCATIONView Map
- RN Case Manager - REMOTE in Pierce County, WA Long Beach, California 01/20/2021
- Case Manager (RN)_G&A (MCC FL) placeholder_Remote Employees Long Beach, California 01/19/2021
- RN Case Manager, LTSS - Remote in Fairfax, Chantilly, Alexandria or Springfield, Virginia Long Beach, California 01/20/2021
- RN Case Manager, LTSS - Remote in Tidewater Region, Virginia Long Beach, California 01/19/2021
No recently viewed jobs.View All Jobs
No saved jobs.View All Jobs