Program Manager, HCSLong Beach, California Job ID 1902364
Responsible for internal business projects and programs involving department or cross-functional teams of subject matter experts, delivering products through the design process to completion. Plans and directs schedules as well as project budgets. Monitors the project from inception through delivery. May engage and oversee the work of external vendors. Assigns, directs and monitors system analysis and program staff. This positions' primary focus is project/program management, rather than the application of expertise in a specialized functional field of knowledge although they may partner with technical team members.
• Conducts JAD sessions to elicit problem statement, areas of opportunities, key stakeholders and business requirement with rationale to create effective Business Case
content for and facilitates kick off with cross functional stakeholders
• Facilitates effective project meetings and dissemination timely summation and next steps
• Meets with stakeholders to make communication easy and transparent regarding project issues and decisions on services.
• Defines program governance (controls).
• Plans the overall program and monitoring the progress.
• Coordinates projects and their interdependencies.
• Create Communication Plan and manages stakeholders’ communication.
• Aligns the deliverables (outputs) to the program’s “outcome” with the aid of the business change manager.
• Plans and implements projects (Helps define project scope, goals and deliverables, defines tasks and required resources, manages project team, allocates project resources, creates schedule and project timeline).
• Leads quality assurance via User Acceptance Testing cadence.
• Implements and manages change and interventions to ensure project goals are achieved.
• Manages risks and issues and takes corrective measurements.
• Benefits Realization:
oConducts current state analysis to identify benchmarks.
oImplements and manages change when necessary to meet project outputs
oDevelops evaluation method to assess program strengths and identify areas for improvement.
oAfter project implementation, conducts time studies to identify benefits realization and return on investment (ROI) to evaluate and assess result of project
• Produces accurate and timely reporting of program status throughout its life cycle.
• Bachelors Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Microsoft Excel: (Pivot tables, Graphs, VLOOKUP)
• MS Project: (Project Plan, WBS, etc.)
Master's Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Utilization Management life-cycle: enrollment, authorization process, decision process, correspondence process and claims payment.
• Care Management life-cycle: predictive modeling, health risk assessments/screening, triaging/risk stratification, care planning and correspondence.
• PMP, Six Sigma Green Belt or Black Belt.
Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.
ABOUT OUR LOCATIONView Map
No recently viewed jobs.View All Jobs
No saved jobs.View All Jobs