Program Director, PMOLong Beach, California Job ID 2000001
Focuses on process improvement, organizational change management, project management and other processes relative to the business. Project management includes estimating, scheduling, costing, planning and issue/risk management.
• Ability to manage multiple complex, challenging projects simultaneously. Deep understanding of multiple projects and relationships between projects.
• Expert knowledge of methods and techniques involved in project management initiatives.
• Complete mastery of standard applications and project specific software. Able to learn new software with little to no instruction within a short timeframe and instruct others on its functionality.
• Proactively assesses projects for potential problem areas. Investigates, develops, and evaluates solutions to a wide range of very complex problems spanning across multiple projects.
• Formulates and directs the implementation of resolutions. Establishes processes, procedures, and tools in order to increase efficiency. Projects are generally Enterprise-wide and have moderate cross functional impact and team organization.
Bachelor's degree and at least 1 PM course required.
4-7 years of relevant work experience in business, engineering or a related field in lieu of degree acceptable.
Additional formal training in PM preferred.
Preferred License, Certification, Association
PMP or Six Sigma Green Belt Certification desired.
To all current Molina employees: If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply through the intranet job listing.
Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.