National Sales Lead CoordinatorLong Beach, California Job ID 2002043
Responsible for the overall sales team lead capture and conversion performance. Additionally, support the overall sales process by working closely with the Sales Performance, Sales Information Management and Sales Distribution Channels through providing lead management support and staff directional support to achieve key MoM membership targets.
• Manages the contact management process by controlling the lead distribution for brokers, field sales and Telesales
• Identifies, evaluates and analyzes sales channel performance across all Molina markets during every phase of the sales lead process.
• Determines lead assignments, collecting results and identifies disposition and next steps for each lead.
• Analyzes key performance metrics and identifies any anomalies to Director of Sales Performance Management and provides recommendation and direction on lead flow
• Coordinates with Sales Information Management Department for the data integrity of all lead management system data.
• Ensures compliance with all state and federal regulations as well as all internal Molina policies and procedures
• Provides assistance to the sales and marketing staff when necessary, with any phase of their sales and marketing efforts.
Bachelor's Degree in Business Marketing or related field
3-4 years experience
Experience working in Medicare Sales and/or Broker Management environment
Strong communication and presentation skills
Must be proficient in Excel
Salesforce experience is a plus
To all current Molina employees: If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply through the intranet job listing.
Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.