Mgr, ConfigurationLong Beach, California Job ID 1901815
Responsible for accurate and timely implementation and maintenance of critical information on claims databases. Maintains critical information on claims databases. Synchronizes data among operational and claims systems and application of business rules as they apply to each database. Validate data to be housed on databases and ensure adherence to business and system requirements of customers as it pertains to contracting, benefits, prior authorizations, fee schedules, and other business requirements.
• Manages a team of professional Configuration Analysts.
• Works with the business and project development teams to assess and recommend the appropriate configuration design, solutions and methodology for new and existing business.
• Develops standard operating procedures and guidelines for the Configuration team.
• Ensures service level agreements are met.
• Provides status reports and project updates to management and stakeholders.
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
Graduate Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
To all current Molina employees: If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply through the intranet job listing.
Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.