Mgr, ApplicationsLong Beach, California Job ID 1904141
Designs, develops, and communicates technology models and foundations used to run applications, data, and infrastructure in support of one or more business processes. Applies and promotes key principles (e.g. stability, scalability, performance, security, compatibility, re-use), helping ensure a balance between tactical and strategic technology solutions. Considers business problems “end-to-end”: including people, process, and technology, both within and outside the enterprise, as part of any design solution. Promotes use of industry and enterprise technology standards. Monitors emerging technologies for potential application within or across the Corporation. Adheres to design and application development standards, methodology and, framework within Architectural compliance and governance.
• Supervises Systems Analysts and Applications or SW engineers/Programmers.
• Provides day-to-day technical management and mentoring as required of department managers.
• Provides project management for application implementation, integration, and enhancements.
• Manages key vendor relationships.
• Provides management of support activities (break fix, operations, and small requests) meeting established service levels.
• Takes a leadership role in evolving Molina application development and design practices.
• Works with EPMO and Business analysts for delivering initiatives
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
5-7 years Application Development Experience and Management
Graduate Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
7-9 years, Healthcare Industry
Preferred License, Certification, Association
Microsoft Technology, Mobility, ITIL
To all current Molina employees: If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply through the intranet job listing.
Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.
ABOUT OUR LOCATIONView Map
No recently viewed jobs.View All Jobs
No saved jobs.View All Jobs