Member Health Assessor (Remote in New York)Molina Healthcare New York, New York Job ID 2006542
Molina Healthcare Services (HCS) works with members, providers and multidisciplinary team members to assess, facilitate, plan and coordinate an integrated delivery of care across the continuum, including behavioral health and long term care, for members with high need potential. HCS staff work to ensure that patients progress toward desired outcomes with quality care that is medically appropriate and cost-effective based on the severity of illness and the site of service.
• Utilizes a collaborative process of assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation to engage, educate, and promote members' decisions related to achieving and maintaining optimal health status.
• May request RN input for member care planning.
• Typically works with members with moderate to complex clinical needs.
• Conducts standardized Health Risk Appraisals (HRA) and applicable assessments, including the verification of medical history and current health and wellness needs.
• Expected to meet daily production standards in terms of member outreach.
• Utilizes a web-based software system to document all assessments, activities and education provided.
• Develops a problem list and individualized care plan using program protocols based on the members needs and preferences.
• Conducts telephonic education to promote self-management strategies for all applicable conditions.
• 5 - 15% local travel may be required.
Any of the following:
Completion of an accredited Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Program OR Bachelor's or Master's Degree in a social science, psychology, gerontology, public health or social work.
1-3 years in case management, disease management, managed care or medical or behavioral health settings.
Required License, Certification, Association
If licensed, license must be active, unrestricted and in good standing.
Must have valid driver's license with good driving record and be able to drive within applicable state or locality with reliable transportation.
3-5 years in case management, disease management, managed care or medical or behavioral health settings.
Preferred License, Certification, Association
Any of the following:
Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), Advanced Practice Social Worker (APSW), Certified Case Manager (CCM), Certified in Health Education and Promotion (CHEP), Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC/LPCC), Respiratory Therapist, or Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT).
To all current Molina employees: If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply through the intranet job listing.
Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.
Molina Healthcare is a nationwide fortune 500 organization with a mission to provide quality healthcare to people receiving government assistance. If you are seeking a meaningful opportunity in a team-oriented environment, come be a part of a highly engaged workforce dedicated to our mission. Bring your passion and talents and together we can make a difference in the lives of others. Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.Job Type: Full Time Posting Date: 01/19/2021