Medical Records CollectorLong Beach, California Job ID 1902471
Molina's HEDIS/Quality Improvement Medical Records Collector will work collaboratively in outreaching to providers in order to pursue medical records via phone call, fax, mail, electronic medical record system retrieval and direct onsite pick up, for the HEDIS projects.
• Under the direction of the national and/or regional lead, the Medical Records Collector supports the annual HEDIS audit and other HEDIS like audits, by organizing provider outreach, pursuit, collection and upload of provider medical records into the internal database.
• Assisting with project management by coordinating the identification, pursuit and collection of medical records and other data in collaboration with other HEDIS staff.
• Assists the Manager and Supervisor(s) and / or performs the coordination and preparation of the HEDIS medical record collection process that includes the pursuit via phone call, fax, mail, electronic medical record system retrieval and direct onsite pick up.
• Participates in meetings with vendors for the medical record collection process.
• Collects medical records and reports from provider offices, loads data into the HEDIS application.
High School Diploma or equivalent
1 season/year medical record collection experience.
• 1 year managed care experience.
• Basic knowledge of HEDIS and NCQA.
2 years HEDIS data collection experience.
Preferred License, Certification, Association
Certified Medical Record Technician
To all current Molina employees: If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply through the intranet job listing.
Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.