Marketplace National Benefit Advisor (Telesales)Long Beach, California Job ID 1903387
Telesales role. Responsible for taking and making telephone calls with prospective members with the intent to educate them on benefits of Molina products and then conducts enrollment into product of choice over the phone or other sales enrollment channel desired.
• Strong working knowledge of Health Insurance and ACA/Marketplace products and other government health programs/ income assistance programs.
• Experience working in Telesales/Call Center environment.
• Firm understanding of CMS telephone marketing regulations.
• Takes inbound and makes outbound calls to prospective members.
• Strong telephone sales skills.Including overcoming objections and excellent communication skills.
• Conducts presentation using approve guidelines, conduct needs analysis and cost benefit analysis.
• Conducts enrollment into desired products after sales cycle is complete.
• Meets/exceeds individual sales goals. Or special project goals.
HS Diploma , GED, or equivalent work experience
Required License, Certification, AssociationA
CA Life and Health Insurance License
Associate's Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
To all current Molina employees: If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply through the intranet job listing.
Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.
ABOUT OUR LOCATIONView Map
No recently viewed jobs.View All Jobs
No saved jobs.View All Jobs