Marketing Project Specialist (Medicare)Long Beach, California Job ID 2000166
Molina Healthcare has a Marketing
Specialist opportunity to join our diverse marketing team. This is a great
opportunity to be at the front lines of supporting membership growth through
marketing initiatives. Ideal candidates would be motivated by our underlying
mission to provide managed health care services under the Medicare, Medicaid
and Marketplace programs. Qualified candidates would have at least 1-3 years of
Responsible for the development of Medicare marketing campaigns aimed at maximizing enrollment and retention opportunities.
• Familiar with healthcare
marketing specifically CMS and Medicare concepts, practices, and procedures
• Partners with creative teams, other internal stakeholders, and external agencies and vendors to assist with production, coordination and implementation of campaigns, mailings, printing, advertising and events
• Leads the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, driving collaboration with the stakeholders and leveraging the right internal processes
• Responsible for the accuracy of marketing materials and compliance with federal and state guidelines; strong attention to detail and proofreading skills required
• Works efficiently, collaboratively, and independently as needed to complete annual sales enrollment documents/materials accurately and within tight deadlines
• Works with state health plans or other clients to develop and implement measurable grass roots marketing programs or advertising plans.
• Assists with developing marketing programs and standardizing them for use at the health plans.
• Holds one on one meetings with health plan and product leaders and other clients to present marketing recommendations and plans
• Conducts research and develops plans based on market share, disenrollment and membership growth data.
• Receives and reacts to health plan requests for marketing support.
Job QualificationsRequired Education
Associate's Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
Health care with understanding of Marketplace, Medicaid and/or Medicare programs.
Salesforce or other CRM platforms, Google Analytics and MS Office (Excel, PPT)
To all current Molina employees: If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply through the intranet job listing.
Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.