Manager, OperationsLong Beach, California Job ID 2000568
Provides leadership and direction to MMS Operational Units management staff (e.g., Claims Processing, Provider Services, Provider Enrollment, Finance, Managed Care Provider Network), for management and supervision of daily functional operations to insure compliance to contract requirements.
• Oversees budget responsibilities of Operational work units for client and internal personnel.
• Serves as primary point of contact for all matters related to Operational Units. Responsible for achievement of Service Level Agreements and other contractual requirements under assigned areas of supervision.
• Develops budget inputs for areas of responsibility.
• Attends/facilitates meetings as appropriate for day-to-day activities/responsibilities of Operational Units.
• Establishes annual performance goals with assigned department managers, in conjunction with the Director, Account Management so that department goals support overall account level objectives.
• Responsible for the achievement and maintenance of excellent working relationship with client and all levels of internal personnel.
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
3 years supervision/management experience in Claims Processing or Provider Services environment and/or any high volume transaction processing/call center type management responsibility.
5 years progressive experience supporting a Medicaid or large claims processing environment with multi-functional work units and tasks.
6 – 8 years working in a claims processing system.
Health care environment experience.
To all current Molina employees: If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply through the intranet job listing.
Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.