Manager, Info Security (REMOTE)Job ID 1904439
Applies current computer science technologies to the design, development, evaluation, and integration of computer systems and networks to maintain system security. Works with commercial computer product vendors in the design and evaluation of state-of the- art secure operating systems, networks, and database products. Provides security engineering and integration services to internal customers. Involved in a wide range of security issues including architectures, electronic data traffic, and network access.
• Functions as direct supervisor of staff; responsible for daily administrative functions, including staffing, productivity, and work quality.
• Responsible for uninterrupted business functions on a day-to-day basis by taking proactive measures for the areas defined by the Director.
• Manages the appropriate business security plan/program relevant to their responsible area as appointed by their Director
• Acts as primary liaison with client group and business entities on security and privacy related activities.
• Maintains a high level of technical subject matter expert skills and information
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
Graduate Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
Preferred License, Certification, Association
CISA, CISM or CISSP
To all current Molina employees: If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply through the intranet job listing.
Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.