Lead Engineer, EIS (Cisco VOIP)Long Beach, California Job ID 1903269
Leads the design, configuration and deployment of Unified Communications architecture and platform (VoIP and Video).
• Provides expertise and support on UCM and UCCE projects for the enterprise.
• Responsible for support troubleshooting and incident resolution.
• Contributes to off-hour support activities.
• Coordinate with others to develop the strategy for defining, deploying and maintaining the Voice Infrastructure.
• Responsible for aligning systems implementations with licensing and design requirements.
• Responsible for alignment with project methodologies and change management processes.
• Responsible to organize, manage and lead cross-team project tasks and deliverables.
• Responsible for solution architecture delivery within project management methodologies and timelines.
• Maintain current and thorough knowledge of Cisco technologies, with particular emphasis on Unified Communications (Call Manager, Unity, Jabber, Telepresence, UCCE, etc.)
• Implement overall solutions including development of design documents (dial plans, test plans, topology, etc..)
• Responsible for areas of technical design solutions and documentation.
• Ownership of presentations and solutions submitted to technical peer review committees.
• Responsible for providing expertise of major industry trends such as cloud technologies, automation, agile methodologies, etc.
• Provides constructive feedback on people, process and technology for continuous improvement.
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience.
• 6-8 years of IT technical experience with IT enterprise infrastructure.
• Hands on knowledge of SIP, H.323, H.320 and TCP/IP.
• Understanding of LAN/WAN, Cisco routers, switches and other network devices.
• Knowledge of PSTN, VoIP, T1/PRI, MPLS, ISDN and system interconnectivity
• Understanding of UCS servers and VMWare ESXi Hypervisor.
• Knowledge of 3rd party products such as NICE recording, WFM, CRM, Loggers, etc.
• Working knowledge on Contact Center technologies such as CTI, IVR, and call routing.
• Experience in Designing Global dial Plans.
• Industry certifications preferred.
To all current Molina employees: If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply through the intranet job listing.
Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.