Lead Analyst, Healthcare AnalyticsLong Beach, California Job ID 1904047
Work on Molina’s enterprise analytics projects, with a focus in corporate Finance, in an agile environment where you’re leveraging your skills to lead the Finance program and all products delivered. Our focus is to enable our customers to better understand their business, make data driven decisions, and become more efficient.
The Lead Analyst is a fundamental team member on the Customer Engagement & Value team. This person is responsible for leading the program / products they own to the business’s satisfaction. The Lead. Analyst is empowered to help guide the direction of the products and programs they oversee.
Responsibilities for this position are:
- Manages the relationship with the business partners
- Manages backlog of products / programs, includes identifying timelines
- Creates and executes an adoption plan for products
- Drives product / program strategy with business partner
- Identifies and creates solutions to drive toward efficiencies
- Demonstration of strong communication skills with executives
- Demonstration of strong problem solving and analytical skills
- 2-3 years of experience of requirements gathering
- 2-3 years of experience with project management
- 3-5 years of business analysis experience
- Some technical knowledge on relational databases
- Basic understanding of SQL
- Strong organizational skills as you’ll be put into a wide array of projects
- Quick learner as you’ll be working with a wide variety of data and businesses and need to gain an understanding quickly
- Worked with healthcare data
- Creating dashboards with PowerBI, Tableau or other software
- Experienced in Financial concepts in a healthcare setting
- Experienced with relational databases and designing datasets to meet requirements
- Worked in an agile environment
To all current Molina employees: If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply through the intranet job listing.
Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.