HR Business Partner ManagerLong Beach, California Job ID 1904813
Provides strategic and operational HR consultation to assigned client groups, which may be located in multiple States. Responsible for the assessment of HR initiatives to support business strategies. Collaborates with Centers of Expertise (COEs) to develop and implement HR programs to meet business objectives. Provides comprehensive support in the areas of organizational effectiveness, talent management, employee relations, training and development, and compensation.
• Provides human resources support to assigned client groups to assist, guide, and direct business leaders, and align human resources solutions with business needs
• Limits potential risk and exposure to the company by effectively managing and resolving basic and complex employee relations issues through conducting effective, thorough and objective investigations as necessary
• Conducts regular meetings with respective business leaders
• Analyzes trends and metrics, and collaborates with COEs to develop solutions, programs and policies
• Ensures alignment of local business and corporate objectives
• Assists in rolling out corporate-wide HR initiatives to client groups
• Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance
• Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to business leaders (coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions)
• Works closely with business leaders and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, increase productivity and retention
• Provides HR policy guidance and interpretation
• Provides guidance and input on business unit restructures, workforce planning and succession planning
• Identifies and conducts training needs for business units
• Prepares reports as needed to support local business and corporate needs
• Travels to assigned client groups/locations as required
BA/BS in HR or other related field; or equivalent combination of education and work experience
6-plus years progressive Human Resource experience
Preferred License, Certification, Association:
HR Certification (SPHR, PHR, SHRM-SCP, SHRM-CP)
To all current Molina employees: If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply through the intranet job listing.
Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.