Executive AssistantLong Beach, California Job ID 1904433
Provides administrative level support to management and/or division team members. Prioritizes management/client requests in order to meet business objectives. Supports the day-to-day administrative operations of a department and/or site.
• Composes and types routine memos and correspondence at an executive level
• Copies, faxes and routes information as requested
• Establishes and maintains official documents and records in appropriate files
• Responds to a broad range of inquiries
• Keeps management's calendar up-to-date
• Makes necessary arrangements to ensure details for meetings are completed
• Conducts outside research for projects, as necessary
• Prepares recurring and special reports and presentations by gathering data, interpreting data and assembling reports using PowerPoint, Excel, etc. for executive's review and distribution
• Proofreads and edits materials
• Provides confidential administrative and clerical support to executive
• Receives, opens, sorts, reads and prioritizes executive's mail
• Schedules appointments, meetings, conferences, luncheons, hotel reservations and travel plans
• Serves as a receptionist for executive, receiving and screening visitors and telephone calls
• Serves as recording secretary for committee(s), scheduling meetings, distributing materials, recording and transcribing meeting minutes
High School diploma or equivalent GED
5-7 years office/clerical experience
3-5 years experience with Microsoft Office Suite
Business Related Courses
3-5 years experience in an administrative role
To all current Molina employees: If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply through the intranet job listing.
Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.