Engineer, Applications (SITECORE)Long Beach, California Job ID 1903156
Designs, develops, and communicates technology models and foundations used to run applications, data, and infrastructure in support of one or more business processes. Applies and promotes key principles (e.g. stability, scalability, performance, security, compatibility, re-use), helping ensure a balance between tactical and strategic technology solutions. Considers business problems “end-to-end”: including people, process, and technology, both within and outside the enterprise, as part of any design solution. Promotes use of industry and enterprise technology standards. Monitors emerging technologies for potential application within or across the Corporation. Adheres to design and application development standards, methodology and, framework within Architectural compliance and governance.
• Develops software (hands on code development) to meet key business objectives.
• Understands and applies SW development methodologies in adherence to SW development standards
• Gathers business requirements and develops conceptual design and technical design for multiple projects concurrently.
• Evaluates alternative solutions and recommends solution that best meets the need of the business.
• Translates user requirements into overall solution architecture for complex technical solutions.
• Reviews computer system capabilities, work flow and scheduling limitations to determine if requested program or program change is possible within existing system.
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
1-3 years Application Development Experience
3-5 years, Healthcare Industry
Sitecore and/or Apigee experience highly desirable
To all current Molina employees: If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply through the intranet job listing.
Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.