Data Analyst (SQL Required)Long Beach, California Job ID 1904162
Designs and implements processes and solutions associated with a wide variety of data sets used for data/text mining, analysis, modeling, and predicting to enable informed business decisions. Gains insight into key business problems and deliverables by applying statistical analysis techniques to examine structured and unstructured data from multiple disparate sources. Collaborates across departments and with customers to define requirements and understand business problems. Uses advanced mathematical, statistical, querying, and reporting methods to develop solutions. Develops information tools, algorithms, dashboards, and queries to monitor and improve business performance. Creates solutions from initial concept to fully tested production, and communicates results to a broad range of audiences. Effectively uses current and emerging technologies.
• Extracts and compiles various sources of information and large data sets from various systems to identify and analyze outliers.
• Sets up process for monitoring, tracking, and trending department data.
• Prepares any state mandated reports and analysis.
• Works with internal, external and enterprise clients as needed to research, develop, and document new standard reports or processes.
• Implements and uses the analytics software and systems to support the departments goals.
• Ability to comprehend, interpret and apply data information from various sources for analytic needs.
Associate's Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
SQL query experience
Data analysis experience in a healthcare setting
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
Data analysis experience with 837 encounters