Compensation AnalystLong Beach, California Job ID 1901062
• Conducts job analysis of hourly and salaried jobs (includes determination of FLSA – exempt/non-exempt status)
• Market price jobs and assess internal equity to determine appropriate salary grade and provide salary recommendation
• Conducts and/or participates in compensation surveys (5-6 months in a calendar year)
• Reviews proposed salary actions for conformance to the company's established policy and practices
• Reviews job descriptions and job family matrixes for completeness and accuracy and works with HR Partners to appropriately update
• Works with HR Partners to solve compensation-related business problems and provide compensation guidance
• Works with Department Leader, HR Partner, and Legal Affairs in creating/finalizing incentive plans
• Conducts special compensation analyses and projects
• Assists in the administration of annual performance reviews and salary administration programs
• Minimum 3-5 years of experience in the analysis, design, and/or administration of compensation
• Excellent MS Excel and Word skills
Preferred License, Certification, Association:
CCP or other professional compensation certification
To all current Molina employees: If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply through the intranet job listing.
Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.