Claims TrainerLong Beach, California Job ID 1902554
Analyzes and determines training needs and problems. Develops, administers and implements all training programs in accordance with the Business' initiatives and strategies. Conducts special courses designed for training selected groups of employees.
• Facilitates large portions of assigned Claims training programs.
• Conducts training sessions.
• Evaluates data and organizational needs to improve curriculum and presentations.
• Works with department management to design and implement improvements.
• Manages the learning environment including classroom setup, systems setup, course materials, media, and online learning.
HS Diploma or GED
Associate's Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
To all current Molina employees: If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply through the intranet job listing.
Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.