AVP, ComplianceLong Beach, California Job ID 1904171
Establish a specifically designed compliance program that effectively prevents and/or detects violation of applicable laws and regulations, which will protect the Business from liability of fraudulent or abusive practices. Ensures that the Business understands and complies with applicable laws and regulations pertaining to the Health Care environment. Ensures the Business' accountability for compliance by overseeing, follow-up and resolution of investigations.
• Oversees and directs implementation of the Medicaid and Medicare Compliance Programs, Compliance Plan, Code of Conduct, and Fraud, Waste and Abuse Plan across the enterprise while ensuring compliance with governmental requirements.
• Develops, and implements a Delegation oversight of National Contracts department for the Molina enterprise.
• Develops, manages, and updates Facility Response Plan's for enterprise.
• Oversees and directs Compliance, Fraud, Waste and Abuse incidents response management process including investigation, mitigation, reporting, remediation and training.
• Develops, maintains and works within compliance department budget.
Graduate Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
To all current Molina employees: If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply through the intranet job listing.
Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.