Associate Program Manager, HEDISLong Beach, California Job ID 1904087
Responsible for internal business projects and programs involving department or cross-functional teams of subject matter experts, delivering products through the design process to completion. Plans and directs schedules as well as project budgets. Monitors the project from inception through delivery. May engage and oversee the work of external vendors. Assigns, directs and monitors system analysis and program staff. These positions' primary focus is project/program management, rather than the application of expertise in a specialized functional field of knowledge although they may have technical team members.
• Works with team in planning and executing business programs.
• Strives to become a Subject Matter Expert in the functional area required.
• Helps communicate and collaborate with customers to analyze and transform needs and goals into functional requirements. Delivers the appropriate artifacts as needed.
• Works with operational leaders within the business to provide recommendations for process improvements, medical cost savings or revenue enhancements.
• Assists with the creation of Business Requirements Documents, Test Plans, Requirements Traceability Matrix, User Training materials and other related documentations.
Associate's Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
To all current Molina employees: If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply through the intranet job listing.
Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.