Assoc Processor, PayablesMolina Healthcare Long Beach, California Job ID 2010484
General accounting tasks for tracking, processing, and payment of invoices for services or goods purchased from vendors. Responsibilities include ensures all disbursements are made under good financial controls while maximizing cash flow opportunities.
• Generates timely release of payments through provider payment system, trade payable system and expense management system.
• Responsible for efficient and accurate processing of high volume payables within the payable system and ensure compliance with the company policy.
• Processes and validates the set-up of vendors and maintains vendor database and assists in the 1099 distribution.
• Researches and reconciles payable reports , prepares, files and remit escheat payments to the state.
• Independently resolves errors that occur during processing by working directly with IT and health plan..
HS Diploma or GED
Associate's Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
To all current Molina employees: If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply through the intranet job listing.
Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.
Molina Healthcare is a nationwide fortune 500 organization with a mission to provide quality healthcare to people receiving government assistance. If you are seeking a meaningful opportunity in a team-oriented environment, come be a part of a highly engaged workforce dedicated to our mission. Bring your passion and talents and together we can make a difference in the lives of others. Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.Job Type: Full Time Posting Date: 10/07/2021
ABOUT OUR LOCATIONView Map
No recently viewed jobs.View All Jobs
No saved jobs.View All Jobs