Analyst, Finance & Analytics (SQL Programming)Molina Healthcare Long Beach, California Job ID 2019031
Designs and implements processes and solutions associated with a wide variety of data sets used for data/text mining, analysis, modeling, and predicting to enable informed business decisions. Gains insight into key business problems and deliverables by applying statistical analysis techniques to examine structured and unstructured data from multiple disparate sources. Collaborates across departments and with customers to define requirements and understand business problems. Uses advanced Excel, SQL querying, and reporting methods to develop solutions.
- Extracts and compiles information from large data sets from various systems to identify and analyze outliers.
- Provide quantitative and qualitative data analysis in the reporting of patterns, insights, and trends to decision-makers.
- Works with internal, external and enterprise clients as needed to research, develop, and document new standard reports or processes.
- Implements and uses analytics software and systems to support department goals.
- Tracks trends related to various feeds, with focus on membership, revenue, and commissions.
- Identify any deficiencies within the process, strategize and design improvements where possible.
Associate’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 1-3 years related experience
- Proficiency in MS SQL queries and database development.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite products, key skills in Excel (VLOOKUPs and pivots).
- Intermediate proficiency with complex SQL queries, and stored procedures.
- Strong critical thinking and attention to detail.
- Ability to effectively communicate with technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Strong time management skills to manage simultaneous projects and tasks to meet internal deadlines
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
2 – 4 years related experience
Working environment is generally favorable and lighting and temperature are adequate. Work is generally performed in an office environment in which there is only minimal exposure to unpleasant and/or hazardous working conditions. Must have the ability to sit for long periods. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential function.
Pay Range: $54,922 - $107,099 a year*
*Actual compensation may vary from posting based on geographic location, work experience, education and/or skill level.
To all current Molina employees: If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply through the intranet job listing.
Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.
Molina Healthcare is a nationwide fortune 500 organization with a mission to provide quality healthcare to people receiving government assistance. If you are seeking a meaningful opportunity in a team-oriented environment, come be a part of a highly engaged workforce dedicated to our mission. Bring your passion and talents and together we can make a difference in the lives of others. Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.Job Type: Full Time Posting Date: 03/10/2023
ABOUT OUR LOCATIONView Map
- Provider Contracts Specialist Long Beach, California 03/21/2023
- Supv, Appeals & Grievances (Iowa Residents ONLY) Des Moines, Iowa, Iowa Falls, Iowa 03/21/2023
- Sr. Community Engagement Specialist, Western IA Sioux City, Iowa, Council Bluffs, Iowa, Henderson, Iowa, Rock Valley, Iowa 02/27/2023
- Clinical Services Auditor (LVN/ LPN) CALIFORNIA Los Angeles, California, California 03/21/2023
No recently viewed jobs.View All Jobs
No saved jobs.View All Jobs