Analyst, BusinessMolina Healthcare Long Beach, California; New York, New York Job ID 2014468
Analyzes complex business problems and issues using data from internal and external sources to provide insight to decision-makers. Identifies and interprets trends and patterns in datasets to locate influences. Constructs forecasts, recommendations and strategic/tactical plans based on business data and market knowledge. Creates specifications for reports and analysis based on business needs and required or available data elements. Collaborates with clients to modify or tailor existing analysis or reports to meet their specific needs. May participate in management reviews, including presenting and interpreting analysis results, summarizing conclusions, and recommending a course of action. This is a general role in which employees work with multiple types of business data. May be internal operations-focused or external client-focused.
- Provides analytical, problem solving foundation including: definition and documentation, specifications.
- Recognizes, identifies and documents changes to existing business processes and identifies new opportunities for process developments and improvements.
- Reviews, researches, analyzes and evaluates all data relating to specific area of expertise. Begins process of becoming subject matter expert.
- Conducts analysis and uses analytical skills to identify root cause and assist with problem management as it relates to state requirements.
- Analyzes business workflow and system needs for conversions and migrations to ensure that encounter, recovery and cost savings regulations are met
- Prepares high level user documentation and training materials as needed.
Associate's Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 3-5 Years of business analysis
- 4+ years managed care experience
- Demonstrates familiarity in a variety of concepts, practices, and procedures applicable to job-related subject areas.
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 1-3 years formal training in Business Analysis and/or Systems Analysis
To all current Molina employees: If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply through the intranet job listing.
Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V
Molina Healthcare is a nationwide fortune 500 organization with a mission to provide quality healthcare to people receiving government assistance. If you are seeking a meaningful opportunity in a team-oriented environment, come be a part of a highly engaged workforce dedicated to our mission. Bring your passion and talents and together we can make a difference in the lives of others. Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.Job Type: Full Time Posting Date: 05/17/2022
ABOUT OUR LOCATIONView Map
- Case Manager (RN) : San Bernardino County CA San Bernardino, California, Riverside, California 06/24/2022
- Case Manager, LTSS Peoria County IL Peoria, Illinois 06/24/2022
- Case Manager, LTSS - Logan County Area Lincoln, Illinois, Bloomington, Illinois, Decatur, Illinois 06/24/2022
- Case Manager, LTSS : Madison County Illinois Granite City, Illinois 06/22/2022
No recently viewed jobs.View All Jobs
No saved jobs.View All Jobs