Specialist, Community Engagement(Remote)-Kentucky-LexingtonPassport Health Plan by Molina Healthcare Lexington-Fayette, Kentucky Job ID 2009623
Passport Health Plan by Molina Healthcare has a mission to provide quality health care to those who need it, no matter their circumstances. Today, Molina health plans serve 3,331,000 members across the country through government-funded programs. Each day, we work to earn the trust our partners and members put in us, so they can lean on Molina. Together, Passport Health Plan and Molina share a commitment to improving the health and quality of life of our members across the Commonwealth of Kentucky.
- Full Time, Part Time
- Level: All Levels
- Travel: Occassional
What makes you successful at Passport Health Plan by Molina Healthcare? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you're the right fit!
- Relationship Expertise
Medical · Dental · Vision
Group & Voluntary Life Insurance
Aflac · Pet Health · Identity Theft
Auto & Home Insurance
Flexible Spending Accounts
401K · Roth 401K
Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Continuing Education Units
Paid Time Off
Volunteer Time Off
Legal Assistance Plan
Employee Assistance & Well Being Programs
Employee Perks Platform
Responsible for achieving established goals improving Molina's enrollment growth objectives encompassing all lines of business. Works collaboratively with key departments across the enterprise to improve overall choice rates and assignment percentages.To serve in the capacity as the community relations specialist for Lexington, KY. This position will be based in our Lexington office and will assist consumers and enrolled members with navigating the healthcare system as it relates to plan benefits, eligibility and enrollment. This position will develop, coordinate and/or support community outreach efforts which will further promote Passport’s mission to improve the health and quality of life of our members.
• Under limited supervision, responsible for carrying out enrollment events and achieving assigned membership growth targets through a combination of direct and indirect marketing activities, with the primary responsibility of improving the plan's overall “choice” rate. Works collaboratively with other key departments to increase the Medicaid and CHIP assignment percentage for Molina.
• Works closely with other team members and management to develop/maintain/deepen relationships with key business leaders, community based organizations (CBOs) and providers, ensuring all efforts are directed towards building Medicaid, CHIP, Marketplace and MMP membership. Effectively moves relationships through the “enrollment” pipeline.
• Responsible for achieving monthly, quarterly, and annual enrollment goals and growth targets, as established by management.
• Schedules, coordinates & participates in Marketplace enrollment events, encourages key partners to participate, and assists where feasible.
• Works cohesively with Provider Services to ensure providers within assigned territory are aware of Molina products and services. Establishes simple referral processes for providers and CBOs to refer clients who may be eligible for Marketplace products.
• Viewed as a “subject matter expert” (SME) by community and influencers on the health care delivery system and wellness topics.
• Delivers presentations, attends meetings and distributes educational materials to both members and potential members.
• Assists with all incoming calls and assist perspective members or members with health access related questions.
• Identify partnerships with key sponsorship opportunities and provide justification to determine Molina's participation.
• Identify and promote Molina's Helping Hands program out in the community and create opportunities for employees to participate.
• Responsible for managing their own daily schedule in alignment with department goals and initiatives as assigned by regions. • Key in the development of SMART goals and provide input on department priorities.
*Four openings in :Lexington, Covington, Owensboro and Bowling Green
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent, job-related experience.
• Min. 3 years of related experience (e.g., marketing, business development, community engagement, healthcare industry).
• Demonstrated exceptional networking and negotiations skills.
• Demonstrated strong public speaking and presentations skills.
• Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment with little supervision.
• Must be able to attend public events in outdoor venues in all weather conditions.
• Must be able to sit and stand for long periods.
• Must be able to drive up to 3 hours to attend events. Must be able to lift 30 pounds.
Required License, Certification, Association
Completion of Molina /DHS/MRMIB Marketing Certification Program/Covered CA Certified.
Must have valid driver's license with good driving record and be able to drive within applicable state or locality with reliable transportation.
Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or related discipline.
• Solid understanding of Health Care Markets, including Medicaid and Medicare.
• Previous healthcare marketing, enrollment and/or grassroots/community outreach experience a plus.
• 5 years of outreach experience serving low income populations.
• 3 - 5 years project management experience, preferably in a health care or outreach setting.
• Experience presenting to influencer and low income audiences.
• Experience in sales or marketing techniques.
• Fluency in a second language highly desirable.
Preferred License, Certification, Association
• Active Life & Health Insurance
• Market Place Certified
To all current Molina employees: If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply through the intranet job listing.
Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.
Molina Healthcare is a nationwide fortune 500 organization with a mission to provide quality healthcare to people receiving government assistance. If you are seeking a meaningful opportunity in a team-oriented environment, come be a part of a highly engaged workforce dedicated to our mission. Bring your passion and talents and together we can make a difference in the lives of others. Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.Job Type: Full Time Posting Date: 08/10/2021