Mgr, Finance & AnalyticsMolina Healthcare Las Vegas, Nevada Job ID 2010026
Responsible for analysis of financial reports, trend, and opportunities. Includes evaluation of and recommendations relating to business opportunities, investments, financial regulations, and similar financial projects or programs. Duties include gathering, interpreting, and evaluating financial information; generating forecasts and analyzes trends in sales, finance and other areas of business; Creating financial models for future business planning decisions in areas such as new product development, new marketing strategies, etc.
- Prepare financial statements and supporting schedules for internal and external use within specific deadlines. This includes preparation, verification, and recording of all journal entries & other close documents.
- Maintain subsidiary schedules and reconcile balance sheet monthly.
- Supervise and direct finance staff.
- Coordinate with auditors in their requests for financial and compliance information including regulatory, external, and internal audit review (including Sarbanes-Oxley Act requirements).
Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration
Preferred License, Certification, Association
To all current Molina employees: If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply through the intranet job listing.
Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.
Molina Healthcare is a nationwide fortune 500 organization with a mission to provide quality healthcare to people receiving government assistance. If you are seeking a meaningful opportunity in a team-oriented environment, come be a part of a highly engaged workforce dedicated to our mission. Bring your passion and talents and together we can make a difference in the lives of others. Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.Job Type: Full Time Posting Date: 08/25/2021
ABOUT OUR LOCATIONView Map
- IDD Field Case Manager (RN): Houston Harris County TEXAS Houston, Texas 05/10/2021
- RN Case Manager, Behavioral Health (Remote, must reside in Mass.) Waltham, Massachusetts 10/06/2021
- Case Manager (RN) Las Vegas, Nevada 09/16/2021
- Field Case Manager (RN): Brownsville TEXAS Brownsville, Texas 10/12/2021
No recently viewed jobs.View All Jobs
No saved jobs.View All Jobs