Manager, Public Relations (REMOTE)Molina Healthcare Las Vegas, Nevada Job ID 2009676
Plans and executes public relations and goodwill initiatives to improve public, media, industry and member perception of the brand. Plans, drafts and disseminates information via email, press releases and other forms of communication vehicles. The ability to generate press coverage with compelling and timely media advisories and press releases. The aptitude to work independently and as part of a cohesive team is critical. Familiarity with marketing and social media strategies. Experience in corporate 501c3 communications a plus.
• Collaborates with various levels of executive teams to create public relations strategies for state health plans and corporate initiatives;
• Executes and measures the success of comprehensive media and public relations plans for Molina corporate and subsidiary health plans across the enterprise;
• Supports the director in ensuring effective communication strategy, creates materials, and related executive communication to reflect Molina's strategic mission, vision and values;
• Leads cross-functional plan president and community engagement meetings and calls;
• Works directly with media outlets to promote community news, events and initiatives to target press contacts in various states via local, national and trade press;
• Actively works to enhance Molina's external image as part of the External Affairs team;
• Helps manage publicity around The MolinaCares Accord, charitable giving, and community programs for the company and its subsidiaries;
• Strong ability to clearly and effectively communicate both verbally and in writing;
• Ability to present and pitch proactive ideas for consideration;
• Knowledge and proficiency in media monitoring tools;
• Expert in PowerPoint, Excel and Word applications.
Bachelor's Degree in journalism, communications or similar area of study
7+ years of agency or corporate public relations experience in health care or related field; strong/proven writing skills in all areas of PR and communications; passion for pitching news advisories and releases direct to press.
Master's degree a plus
Combination of agency and corporate experience is a plus. This role functions as part of an in-house PR agency supporting internal “clients,” which include, but are not limited to, health plan presidents, community engagement teams, corporate executives, chief medical officers and others.
To all current Molina employees: If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply through the intranet job listing.
Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.
Molina Healthcare is a nationwide fortune 500 organization with a mission to provide quality healthcare to people receiving government assistance. If you are seeking a meaningful opportunity in a team-oriented environment, come be a part of a highly engaged workforce dedicated to our mission. Bring your passion and talents and together we can make a difference in the lives of others. Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.Job Type: Full Time Posting Date: 09/22/2021
ABOUT OUR LOCATIONView Map
- IDD Field Case Manager (RN): Houston Harris County TEXAS Houston, Texas 05/10/2021
- RN Case Manager, Behavioral Health (Remote, must reside in Mass.) Waltham, Massachusetts 10/06/2021
- Case Manager (RN) Las Vegas, Nevada 09/16/2021
- Field Case Manager (RN): Brownsville TEXAS Brownsville, Texas 10/12/2021
No recently viewed jobs.View All Jobs
No saved jobs.View All Jobs