Lead Analyst, Configuration Information Management - REMOTEMolina Healthcare Las Vegas, Nevada Job ID 2009671
Responsible for accurate and timely implementation and maintenance of critical information on claims databases. Maintains critical information on claims databases. Synchronizes data among operational and claims systems and application of business rules as they apply to each database. Validate data to be housed on databases and ensure adherence to business and system requirements of customers as it pertains to contracting, benefits, prior authorizations, fee schedules, and other business requirements.
• Trains staff on configuration functionality, enhancements and updates.
• Works with internal and external stakeholders to understand business objectives and processes associated with the enterprise.
• Problem solves with Health Plans and Corporate to ensure all end to end business requirements have been documented.
• Creates management reporting tools to enhance communication on configurations updates and initiatives.
• Negotiates expected completion dates with Health Plans.
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
Experience with QNXT
Graduate Degree or equivalent experience
Experience with Medicaid
Business requirements gathering
SQL (basic skill level)
To all current Molina employees: If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply through the intranet job listing.
Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.
Molina Healthcare is a nationwide fortune 500 organization with a mission to provide quality healthcare to people receiving government assistance. If you are seeking a meaningful opportunity in a team-oriented environment, come be a part of a highly engaged workforce dedicated to our mission. Bring your passion and talents and together we can make a difference in the lives of others. Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.Job Type: Full Time Posting Date: 08/11/2021
ABOUT OUR LOCATIONView Map
No recently viewed jobs.View All Jobs
No saved jobs.View All Jobs