Care Review Clinician, Inpatient Review (BH)Molina Healthcare Las Vegas, Nevada Job ID 2010015
Molina Healthcare Services (HCS) works with members, providers and multidisciplinary team members to assess, facilitate, plan and coordinate an integrated delivery of care across the continuum, including behavioral health and long-term care, for members with high need potential. HCS staff work to ensure that patients progress toward desired outcomes with quality care that is medically appropriate and cost-effective based on the severity of illness and the site of service.
- Assesses inpatient services for members to ensure optimum outcomes, cost effectiveness and compliance with all state and federal regulations and guidelines.
- Analyzes clinical service requests from members or providers against evidence based clinical guidelines.
- Identifies appropriate benefits, eligibility and expected length of stay for requested treatments and/or procedures.
- Conducts inpatient reviews to determine financial responsibility for Molina Healthcare and its members. May also perform prior authorization reviews and/or related duties as needed.
- Processes requests within required timelines.
- Refers appropriate cases to Medical Directors and presents them in a consistent and efficient manner.
- Requests additional information from members or providers in consistent and efficient manner.
- Makes appropriate referrals to other clinical programs.
- Collaborates with multidisciplinary teams to promote Molina Care Model.
- Adheres to UM policies and procedures.
- Occasional travel to other Molina offices or hospitals as requested, may be required. This can vary based on the individual State Plan.
Master's Degree in Social Work, Psychology, or other Behavioral Health field
3+ years Behavioral Health hospital acute care/medical experience.
Required License, Certification, Association
- Active, unrestricted State license in good standing, such as LCSW, LPCC or LMFT.
- Must have valid driver's license with good driving record and be able to drive within applicable state or locality with reliable transportation.
Master's Degree in Clinical Social Work
Recent Behavioral Health hospital experience in ICU, Medical, or ER unit.
Preferred License, Certification, Association
Active and unrestricted Licensed Clinical Social Worker
To all current Molina employees: If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply through the intranet job listing.
Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.
Molina Healthcare is a nationwide fortune 500 organization with a mission to provide quality healthcare to people receiving government assistance. If you are seeking a meaningful opportunity in a team-oriented environment, come be a part of a highly engaged workforce dedicated to our mission. Bring your passion and talents and together we can make a difference in the lives of others. Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.Job Type: Full Time Posting Date: 08/25/2021
ABOUT OUR LOCATIONView Map
- IDD Field Case Manager (RN): Houston Harris County TEXAS Houston, Texas 05/10/2021
- RN Case Manager, Behavioral Health (Remote, must reside in Mass.) Waltham, Massachusetts 10/06/2021
- Case Manager (RN) Las Vegas, Nevada 09/16/2021
- Field Case Manager (RN): Brownsville TEXAS Brownsville, Texas 10/12/2021
No recently viewed jobs.View All Jobs
No saved jobs.View All Jobs