Associate CounselMolina Healthcare Las Vegas, Nevada Job ID 2010002
Responsible for providing legal advice and service concerning legal rights, obligations, and privileges of the Business Responsible for handling a variety of general corporate and commercial legal projects for the organization. Duties span reviewing information and data, researching laws, regulations, and precedents, and preparing recommendations and/or documents to support the organization. May work with or oversee outside counsel to complete assignments.
- Provides legal research, advice and recommendations for senior attorneys regarding matters of the least complexity within the legal office.
- Provides counsel based on specialty knowledge base.
- Receives direction from management or sr. team members regarding outcomes, process and schedules.
- Negotiates legal issues within defined parameters.
Required License, Certification, Association
State bar membership
To all current Molina employees: If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply through the intranet job listing.
Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.
Molina Healthcare is a nationwide fortune 500 organization with a mission to provide quality healthcare to people receiving government assistance. If you are seeking a meaningful opportunity in a team-oriented environment, come be a part of a highly engaged workforce dedicated to our mission. Bring your passion and talents and together we can make a difference in the lives of others. Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.Job Type: Part Time Posting Date: 09/22/2021
ABOUT OUR LOCATIONView Map
- IDD Field Case Manager (RN): Houston Harris County TEXAS Houston, Texas 05/10/2021
- RN Case Manager, Behavioral Health (Remote, must reside in Mass.) Waltham, Massachusetts 10/06/2021
- Case Manager (RN) Las Vegas, Nevada 09/16/2021
- Field Case Manager (RN): Brownsville TEXAS Brownsville, Texas 10/12/2021
No recently viewed jobs.View All Jobs
No saved jobs.View All Jobs