Analyst, Reporting & AnalyticsMolina Healthcare Las Vegas, Nevada Job ID 2009883
Collects, validates, analyzes, and organizes data into meaningful reports for management decision making as well as designing, developing, testing and deploying reports to provider networks and other end users for operational and strategic analysis.
- Performs research and analyses on a variety of topics related to the overall support of business operations.
- Creates and maintains reports to manage claim inventory, adjustment processes, audits, compliance, recoveries, coordination with other departments.
- Consolidates research and analyses into summarized findings and may develop recommendations to solve problems and issues related to business operations.
- Follows team coding standards for report design. Works to build, implement and support best practices among the team.
- Helps work with all levels of management team to develop business requirements for reports.
Associate degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
Preferred License, Certification, Association
To all current Molina employees: If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply through the intranet job listing.
Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.
Molina Healthcare is a nationwide fortune 500 organization with a mission to provide quality healthcare to people receiving government assistance. If you are seeking a meaningful opportunity in a team-oriented environment, come be a part of a highly engaged workforce dedicated to our mission. Bring your passion and talents and together we can make a difference in the lives of others. Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.Job Type: Full Time Posting Date: 08/17/2021
ABOUT OUR LOCATIONView Map
- IDD Field Case Manager (RN): Houston Harris County TEXAS Houston, Texas 05/10/2021
- RN Case Manager, Behavioral Health (Remote, must reside in Mass.) Waltham, Massachusetts 10/06/2021
- Case Manager (RN) Las Vegas, Nevada 09/16/2021
- Field Case Manager (RN): Brownsville TEXAS Brownsville, Texas 10/12/2021
No recently viewed jobs.View All Jobs
No saved jobs.View All Jobs