Analyst, Configuration Information ManagementMolina Healthcare Las Vegas, Nevada Job ID 2009233
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES(Generally, the occupational knowledge and specific technical and professional skills and abilities required to perform the essential duties of this job):
• Analyze and interpret data to determine appropriate configuration changes.
• Accurately interprets specific state and/or federal benefits, contracts as well as additional business requirements and converting these terms to configuration parameters.
• Handles coding, updating and maintaining benefit plans, provider contracts, fee schedules and various system tables through the user interface.
• Apply previous experience and knowledge to research and resolve claim/encounter issues, pended claims and update system(s) as necessary.
• Works with fluctuating volumes of work and is able to prioritize work to meet deadlines and needs of user community.
Responsible for accurate and timely implementation and maintenance of critical information on claims databases. Maintains critical information on claims databases. Synchronizes data among operational and claims systems and application of business rules as they apply to each database. Validate data to be housed on databases and ensure adherence to business and system requirements of customers as it pertains to contracting, benefits, prior authorizations, fee schedules, and other business requirements.
Associate’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
Working environment is generally favorable and lighting and temperature are adequate. Work is generally performed in an office environment in which there is only minimal exposure to unpleasant
and/or hazardous working conditions. Must have the ability to sit for long periods. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential function.
To all current Molina employees: If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply through the intranet job listing.
Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.
Molina Healthcare is a nationwide fortune 500 organization with a mission to provide quality healthcare to people receiving government assistance. If you are seeking a meaningful opportunity in a team-oriented environment, come be a part of a highly engaged workforce dedicated to our mission. Bring your passion and talents and together we can make a difference in the lives of others. Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.Job Type: Full Time Posting Date: 07/15/2021