IRIS SDPC (RN) SIGN ON BONUS (La Crosse, Towns of La Crescent, Winona, Brownsville, Minnesota & Winona and North Houston County) (Home Based, No Weekends, No Holidays, No After Hours) La Crosse RegionMolina Healthcare La Crosse, Wisconsin Job ID 2017697
Towns of La Crescent, Winona, Brownsville, Minnesota are options. (Winona and North Houston County) Open to candidates that over the border in Minnesota or Illinois.
Home Health Care, Hospice Care, Palliative Care, Long Term Care, Rehab
No weekends, No afterhours support, No holidays
Are you seeking a unique nursing position that gives you a great work/life balance and lets you support people to live the lives that they choose? Then you’ll want to keep reading about this rewarding work opportunity!
We are currently looking for a Registered Nurse licensed in Wisconsin to become our next IRIS Self-Directed Personal Care (SDPC) RN. This is a remote position, where you will partner with people in your community who are enrolled in the Wisconsin IRIS program – a Medicaid long-term care option for older adults and people with disabilities. People in the IRIS program who need personal care services have the choice to enroll in the IRIS Self-Directed Personal Care (IRIS SPDC) option. You can learn more about IRIS SDPC on the Wisconsin Department of Health Services website here, and learn about the IRIS program here. While this role is home-based, you will have regularly scheduled visits with people in their homes and communities.
As an IRIS SDPC RN, you’ll provide oversight and guidance to the people enrolled in the IRIS SDPC option. You’ll also build relationships with the people you partner with and ensure that they’re getting the most out of the IRIS Self-Directed Personal Care option through assessment, oversight, training and education.
IRIS SDPC RNs are responsible for administering the Wisconsin Personal Care Screening Tool; creating person-centered plans of care; providing personal care oversight to a group of people in IRIS, providing education and training for IRIS participants and care providers, and conducting the required documentation and follow-up. As an IRIS SDPC RN, you’ll play an important role in helping people of various backgrounds and abilities live their lives the way they choose.
- Provides personal care assessments and oversight to the My Cares Groups by administering the Wisconsin Personal Care Screening Tool and addendums as required.
- Documents assessment as required by individual tool and Department of Health Services policies, and by completing oversight visits and calls as required.
- Oversees a My Cares Groups of participants, develops individual plans of care, ensures physician orders for care are obtained and reviews and revises plan of care as needed
- Submits for Prior Authorization for personal care services.
- Complies with all Department of Health Services policies and SDPC Guidelines, procedures, and practices along with documentation and program regulations.
- Provides personal care training to participants or care providers as requested and provides educational materials as needed.
- Completes collateral contacts with IRIS Consultants and Long-Term Care Functional Screeners and physicians to ensure care needs are met.
- Completes other duties as assigned.
Associates Degree in Nursing
- Minimum 2 years of experience in nursing with at least one year of home health serving individuals with developmental disabilities, physical disabilities, or the elderly.
- Demonstrated computer and software skills required, proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and database operation/maintenance skills and data entry experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required and the ability to adapt communication styles to fit situation.
- Strong teaching and mentoring skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good organizational and time management skills with ability to manage tasks independently.
- Flexibility in the work environment and willingness and ability to adapt to changing organizational needs.
REQUIRED LICENSE, CERTIFICATION, ASSOCIATION:
Current unrestricted license in the state of Wisconsin as a Registered Nurse.
Valid Driver’s License
Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing
Experience providing care through the Wisconsin Medicaid Personal Care Program or one year of home care experience
To all current Molina employees: If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply through the intranet job listing.
Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.
Pay Range: $26.41 - $51.49 an hour*
*Actual compensation may vary from posting based on geographic location, work experience, education and/or skill level.
Molina Healthcare is a nationwide fortune 500 organization with a mission to provide quality healthcare to people receiving government assistance. If you are seeking a meaningful opportunity in a team-oriented environment, come be a part of a highly engaged workforce dedicated to our mission. Bring your passion and talents and together we can make a difference in the lives of others. Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.Job Type: Full Time Posting Date: 12/05/2022
ABOUT OUR LOCATIONView Map
- Growth & Community Engagement Spc. LA County Los Angeles, California, Hi Vista, California, City of Industry, California, Long Beach, California, Burbank, California, Norwalk, California, Hermosa Beach, California, Pomona, California, West Covina, California, Glendale, California, Littlerock, California, Inglewood, California, Lancaster, California, Mission Viejo, California 04/04/2023
- Care Connections Rep (Bilingual English/Spanish) Remote - Must reside in California , Long Beach, California 05/26/2023
- Specialist, Appeals & Grievances Long Beach, California 05/26/2023
- Remote Family Nurse Practitioner (Home Visits required) San Gabriel, California 04/21/2023
No recently viewed jobs.View All Jobs
No saved jobs.View All Jobs