Director, Financial Planning & AnalysisJackson, Mississippi Job ID 2000839
Responsible for developing the organization's short- and long-term financial plans and identifying financial opportunities to improve the organization's profitability
• Lead the development of financial budgets, forecasts and performance analysis
• Develop and manage a team of one manger and two analyst to provide best in class support
• Support the operating departments to ensure an analysis-based justification for the launch/continuation of business activities and strategic initiatives
• Support departments with financial plans and metrics required for business development and acquisitions
• Lead the development of presentations and reports on financial performance and expectations for executive management, board of directors and external stakeholders
• Conduct competitive analysis and benchmarking of industry financial performance
BA, BS, in Finance, Accounting, or related field
Preferred License, Certification, Association
CPA, CFA, or CMA
To all current Molina employees: If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply through the intranet job listing.
Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.