Specialist, Provider Inquiry R&RMolina Healthcare Irving, Texas Job ID 2009484
Molina Health Plan Operations jobs are responsible for the development and administration of our State health plan's operational departments, programs and services, in alignment with Molina Healthcare's overall mission, core values, and strategic plan and in compliance with all relevant federal, state and local regulations.
Provider Inquiry/Services staff are responsible for the submission, research, and resolution of provider inquiries and/or disputes. They respond with the answer to all incoming inquiries and coordinate with other Molina departments as needed to resolve the issue, as well as to correct the underlying cause, ensuring that resolutions are timely and in compliance with all regulatory requirements.
• Responsible for data collection and analysis regarding provider inquiries and/or disputes.
• Acts as point of contact for submission and/or resolution of denial determinations and practitioner appeals. Interfaces with Provider and/or Member Services regarding reconsiderations, disputes and/or appeals.
• Researches and documents denial determinations at all levels of provider reconsiderations/appeals in a thorough, professional and expedient manner.
• Coordinates workflow between departments and interfaces with internal and external resources.
• Prepares or assists in the preparation of the narratives, graphs, flowcharts, etc. to be utilized for committee presentations and audits.
• Composes all correspondence and appeal information concisely and accurately, in accordance with regulatory requirements.
• Maintains tracking system of correspondence and outcomes; maintains well-organized, accurate and complete files for all appeals.
• Monitors each appeal to ensure all internal and regulatory timelines are met.
• Assists in developing policies, procedures, and quality assurance measures related to provider inquiries/disputes.
• Participates in the provider hearing process as well as alleviates unnecessary hearings through research.
High School diploma or GED equivalent
3+ years managed care experience; claims review and processing background including coordination of benefits, subrogation, and eligibility criteria.
Required License, Certification, Association
Associate's Degree in Business and/or completion of a vocational program in Managed Care or some other health care aspect providing a certificate at completion.
1+ years provider claims experience.
Preferred License, Certification, Association
To all current Molina employees: If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply through the intranet job listing.
Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.
Molina Healthcare is a nationwide fortune 500 organization with a mission to provide quality healthcare to people receiving government assistance. If you are seeking a meaningful opportunity in a team-oriented environment, come be a part of a highly engaged workforce dedicated to our mission. Bring your passion and talents and together we can make a difference in the lives of others. Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.Job Type: Full Time Posting Date: 10/15/2021
ABOUT OUR LOCATIONView Map
No recently viewed jobs.View All Jobs
No saved jobs.View All Jobs