Specialist, FacilitiesMolina Healthcare Irving, Texas Job ID 2010314
Molina's Facilities function is responsible for the efficient planning, design, integration, and operation of the different elements that make up a work environment. Depending on location, this includes day-to-day facility operations management and administrative services (e.g., mailroom, reception, relocation/move support, maintenance/repair, etc.); physical security and safety; real estate administration and construction management; business continuity and emergency management; and data center operations.
Provides day-to-day administration and coordination of facilities maintenance and relocation requests as assigned in a professional, helpful, and positive manner.
- As required, assists with or coordinates building and parking access for various Molina facilities, based on location.
- Performs mailroom functions as needed, based on location (e.g., receive, sort, process and deliver incoming and outgoing mail).
- Coordinates and tracks small-scale projects, including aspects of relocations and facility renovations.
- Develops and maintains Facilities Request Processes. Responsible for tracking timely responses to requests.
- Conducts facility inspections, communicates deficiencies to appropriate resources, and follows through until resolved.
- Establishes and maintains a tracking and filing system for facility or building-related required documents for respective facility site.
- Conducts inventory of any or all the following, as needed based on facility site: furniture, ergonomic equipment, office supplies, printed materials, and copier/printer related supplies.
- May install ergonomic equipment as needed/appropriate, based on location.
High School Diploma or GED or High School Diploma or GED or equivalent experience
- 1 - 3 years of office clerical, administrative, mailroom or facilities related experience.
- Customer service skills.
Associate degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 2+ years of related experience; facilities experience preferred.
- Project coordination/support experience strongly preferred.
To all current Molina employees: If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply through the intranet job listing.
Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.
Molina Healthcare is a nationwide fortune 500 organization with a mission to provide quality healthcare to people receiving government assistance. If you are seeking a meaningful opportunity in a team-oriented environment, come be a part of a highly engaged workforce dedicated to our mission. Bring your passion and talents and together we can make a difference in the lives of others. Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.Job Type: Full Time Posting Date: 10/04/2021
ABOUT OUR LOCATIONView Map
No recently viewed jobs.View All Jobs
No saved jobs.View All Jobs