Mgr, Member ServicesIrving, Texas Job ID 1904189
Provides new and existing members with the best possible service in relation to billing inquiries, service requests, suggestions and complaints. Resolves member inquiries and complaints fairly and effectively. Provides product and service information to members, and identifies opportunities to maintain and increase member relationships. Recommends and implements programs to support member needs.
• Manages member services operations.
• Ensures compliance with state and regulatory requirements.
• Identifies new opportunities for process development.
• Develops and implements interventions to address deficiencies and negative trends.
• Provides exemplary customer service to customers including members, co-workers, vendors, providers, government agencies, business partners, and the general public.
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
Graduate Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
To all current Molina employees: If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply through the intranet job listing.
Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.