Customer Experience Rep IPassport Health Plan by Molina Healthcare Hazard, Kentucky Job ID 2010785
Passport Health Plan by Molina Healthcare has a mission to provide quality health care to those who need it, no matter their circumstances. Today, Molina health plans serve 3,331,000 members across the country through government-funded programs. Each day, we work to earn the trust our partners and members put in us, so they can lean on Molina. Together, Passport Health Plan and Molina share a commitment to improving the health and quality of life of our members across the Commonwealth of Kentucky.
- Full Time, Part Time
- Level: All Levels
- Travel: Occassional
What makes you successful at Passport Health Plan by Molina Healthcare? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you're the right fit!
- Relationship Expertise
Medical · Dental · Vision
Group & Voluntary Life Insurance
Aflac · Pet Health · Identity Theft
Auto & Home Insurance
Flexible Spending Accounts
401K · Roth 401K
Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Continuing Education Units
Paid Time Off
Volunteer Time Off
Legal Assistance Plan
Employee Assistance & Well Being Programs
Employee Perks Platform
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES (Generally, the occupational knowledge and specific technical and professional skills and abilities required to perform the essential duties of this job):
- Supports inbound/outbound phone calls from members or providers on routine or simple issues.
- Conducts member satisfaction assessment services and other member surveys as applicable
- Accurately documents all member or provider calls.
- Ability to work regularly scheduled shifts within our hours of operation, where lunches and breaks are scheduled and work over-time and/or weekends, as needed
- Demonstrated ability to quickly build rapport and respond to customers in a compassionate manner by identifying and exceeding customer expectations (responding in a respectful and timely manner).
- Demonstrated ability to listen skillfully, collect relevant information, determine immediate requests and identify the member or provider’s needs.
- Achieves individual performance goals established for this position in the areas of, call quality, attendance, schedule adherence and individual performance goals as it relates to call center objectives.
- Engages and collaborates with other departments.
- Demonstrates personal responsibility and accountability by taking ownership of the call and following it through to resolution, on behalf of the customer, in real time or through timely follow up with the member and/or provider to escalate issues based on established risk criteria.
- Responds to and resolve the customers inquiries by identifying the topic and type of assistance the caller needs such as assistance involving their eligibility, ID cards, Member Portal, PCP changes, and personal information updates etc.
- Supports provider needs for basic inquiries and assistance involving member eligibility and covered benefits, Provider Portal, and status of submitted claims
- Proactively engages and collaborates with other departments as required.
- Demonstrates personal responsibility and accountability by meeting attendance and schedule adherence expectations.
- Provides status of submitted claims.
- Communicates professionally
Familiar or trained in systems utilized:
- Microsoft Teams
- Video Conferencing
- CVS Caremark
- Molina Provider Portal
- Others as required by line of business or state
Provides customer support and stellar service to meet the needs of our Molina members and providers. Resolves issues and addresses needs fairly and effectively, while demonstrating Molina values in their actions. Provides product and service information, and identifies opportunities to improve our member and provider experiences.
HS Diploma or equivalent combination of education and experience
0-1 year of customer services and/or sales experience
REQUIRED LICENSE, CERTIFICATION, ASSOCIATION:
Associate’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
PREFERRED LICENSE, CERTIFICATION, ASSOCIATION:
Working environment is generally favorable and lighting and temperature are adequate. Work is generally performed in an office or home office environment in which there is only minimal exposure to unpleasant and/or hazardous working conditions. Must have the ability to sit for long periods. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential function
To all current Molina employees: If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply through the intranet job listing.
Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.
Molina Healthcare is a nationwide fortune 500 organization with a mission to provide quality healthcare to people receiving government assistance. If you are seeking a meaningful opportunity in a team-oriented environment, come be a part of a highly engaged workforce dedicated to our mission. Bring your passion and talents and together we can make a difference in the lives of others. Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.Job Type: Full Time Posting Date: 10/14/2021