Associate, Actuarial AnalystFairfax, Virginia Job ID 2001593
Responsible for estimating liabilities, establishing premium rates, financial analysis and reporting. Extracts, analyzes, and synthesizes data from various sources to identify risks.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
• Support the development of the IBNR estimates and rate adequacy studies. Document assumptions.
• Analyze results to identify early signs of trends or other issues related to medical care costs.
• Perform actuarial studies related to medical care costs and trends.
• Generate and distribute routine reports to support IBNR calculations, pricing, and financial reporting.
• Extract and compile information from various systems to support executive decision-making.
• Support the development of reports and analysis for senior management; effectively communicate results.
Bachelor's Degree in Actuarial Science, Finance, Math, Economics, Computer Science or similar field.
• 0-1 Years of actuarial experience.
Required License, Certification, Association:
•Must have passed at least 1 actuarial exam.
•1-2 years of actuarial experience.
To all current Molina employees: If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply through the intranet job listing.
Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.